jueves, 14 de noviembre de 2013

Armando

Hello children, How are ya’ll doing? How are your classes going? I hope you are enjoying your time with the new English Assistant. I am back in the United States, living in the State of North Dakota just South of Canada and North of Mount Rushmore. Mount Rushmore is the mountain that has the four faces of famous American Presidents. I am now working at an office and I think all day of my time spent with all of you last year at Pino Flores. Weather where I live is cold. We have had various days of snow and many windy days that bring cold Artic fronts. Here the sun sets at 17hrs so my days are short. We hae breakfast at 7am, lunch at 12hrs and dinner at 17:30hrs. I have had the opportunity to eat many American foods including hamburgers, hotdogs, and grilled stakes. I do miss eating tortilla, serranitos, solomillo al roquefort and guindillas. I no longer ride a bike or walk through the city, I now move from my house to work on a car. I miss the Sevilla sun and teaching all of you at El Cole. All and every one of you made last year a fabulous year that I will never forget. I hope every one had a fantastic Halloween and a marvelous Thanksgiving Day. Below is a picture of me at my new room in Minot, North Dakota. Cheers

1 comentario:


  1. Hello Armando,I'm Iván Torrebejano Romero (Billy).Do you remember of my?How are you?Do you have done after you go from my school?You know that me and put a pircing?Do to my goingvery well the school.To my going very well the school, last year took in all outstanding note them.That far this year has been very sad, because my teacher is removed.The Halloween party was very fun and the Thankgiving have not done you yet but it will be very funny also.This year another English teacher has been, your friend is called Stefanie.Un greeting.Good luck in your life.

    ResponderEliminar